The mounting of the drivers and the final tests and approvals on each and every speaker is also handled directly at our own assembly lines in our Danish factory.
All elements of the DALI drivers are designed, produced and manufactured in-house in DALI.
DALI MDF CABINETS
Keeping the manufacturing of the OPTICON series firmly in the hands of DALI they utilize their large and efficient woodworking facility in Denmark to handle everything from cutting out the Medium Density Fibre board (MDF) cabinet to applying the vinyl.
In the OPTICON woofer magnet motor system the pole piece is purely constructed of SMC. SMC’s unique ability to deliver a high magnetic conductivity and a very low electrical conductivity delivers all the wanted qualities of a really good speaker magnet without the traditional downsides.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 62 - 26,500
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 86.0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 4
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 105
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 25 - 100
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,000
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 26 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Midrange driver, Quantity: 1 x 4 3/4"
- Midrange driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 61.5
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Shelf or stand
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 2 - 80
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 261 x 152 x 231
- Accessories Included: Manual, Rubber Bumpers
- Weight [kg]: 4,5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.