MOON 760A *To Order
- Due to the specificity of the product, it is not available for sale online
- If you want to buy, please contact Carlos Moreira
Tel.: 917 230 062
MOON 760A Power Amplifier amplifies music with all the harmonic precision, richness and dimension of live performance.
- Our “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design which results in the following: real-time amplification; more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; non-existent transient intermodulation distortion; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Full unsolicited RS-232 bidirectional feedback and 12 Volt trigger input/output for remote operation.
- Self-diagnostic system that detects both over-heating and the presence of DC in the input signal.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 130 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 260 W per channel
- Output Power - Bridged Mono at 8Ω: 500 W
- Input Sensitivity: 900mV RMS
- Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
- Gain: 31dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 104dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 200kHz +0/-3.0dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -102dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 130 W): 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.01%
- Shipping weight: 45 lb / 20 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in 47.6 x 10.2 x 46.0 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.