The MOON 860A V2 Power Amplifier is a balanced dual-mono differential Power Amplifier, offering exceptional exceptional and a remarkable musical sound stage.
A true evolution
A true evolution on earlier designs, and incorporates trickle-down technologies from the massive 888 Power Amplifier.
225W per channel
450W at 4 Ω and 750W in monaral mode
- Monaural operation via rear-panel switch.
- DC-coupled design with DC-servo control for greatest transparency.
- Switchable AC-coupling for best match with a variety of preamplifiers.
- Output stable into any load impedance.
- Class A power output up to 5 watts.
- Very high damping factor for superior musical dynamics, speaker control and refined harmonic accuracy and timbre.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 225 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 450 W per channel
- Output Power - Monaural mode at 8Ω: 750 W
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2V
- Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
- Gain: 31dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 110dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-3.0dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -110dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.005%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 200 W): 0.03%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.006%
- Power Supply Capacitance: 240 000 uF
- Shipping weight: 40 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 47.6 x 19.2 x 44.5 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.