AUDEZE LCD-XC CARBON CUPS
The AUDEZE LCD-XC Carbon Cups Headphones share the same drivers and basic construction as the LCD-X, lending a similar level of detail and transparency. Its closed design adds isolation and a slight increase in bass response between 120-200 Hz, making electric bass even more defined. If you want, for example, to hear Marcus Miller playing bass by his side, the AUDEZE LCD-XC Carbon Cups Headphones are the nominees.
Our Planar Magnetic drivers reproduce even the most intimate details with microscopic clarity, ensuring that your FINAL final mix is exactly as you intend it to be.
Our Ultra-thin diaphragms and powerful Neodymium magnets deliver some of the most accurate sound reproduction of any headphone in the world.
Proven and Trusted
Audeze headphones are the preferred solution for audio professionals and can be found in some of the world's most prestigious production houses.
- Style: Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type: Planar Magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: Fazor
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW
- Weight: Carbon: 760g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.