MUSIC HALL CLASSIC
Inspired by turntables of the past, built with the best of today’s technology. The MUSIC HALL Classic turntable features a built-in phono preamp & phono cartridge, semi-automatic operation (auto-lift and power off), and a dark walnut wood veneer finish.
A complete package
A 2-speed belt driven turntable that comes complete with a tonearm, mounted music hall spirit cartridge, and built-in phono amp.
The included music hall spirit cartridge has been precision aligned.
A quality music hall spirit cartridge is pre-mounted and precision-aligned. A built-in speed control circuit ensures the accuracy of the classic’s 2 speeds. A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect directly to your current system. The classic features adjustable vibration- damping feet.
- semi-automatic (auto lift & shut off)
- factory mounted music hall spirit cartridge included (a $100 value)
- aluminum platter with felt mat
- removable head shell
- adjustable vibration damping feet
- dark walnut wood veneer finish
- touch sensitive electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- built-in bypassable phono amp
- unique uni-pivot tonearm design
- accurate line for perfect counterweight position
- dust cover
- worldwide compatibility
- type: 2-speed semi-automatic
- motor: DC motor
- driving method: Belt drive
- turntable platter: 305mm dia. aluminum die-cast
- speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- wow and flutter:
- typical: less than 0.12% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
- limit: Less than 0.15% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)
- S/N ratio:
- Typical: More than 65dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242)
- Limit: More than 62dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242)
- speed tolerance: 3000Hz +/-3%(CD-4005)
- power supply: DC12V，0A universal power supply
- dimensions: 17.1(W) x 14.5(D) x 6.2(H) in. | 435(W) x 367(D) x 157(H) mm
- weight: 15.2lbs. | 6.9Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.