MUSIC HALL USB-1
MUSIC HALL’s USB-1 is a convenient, easy to use, and fun turntable. it’s a snap to set up and comes with everything you need to start spinning vinyl.
A complete package
The usb-1 has a built-in phono preamp, cartridge, dust cover, and includes all necessary cables and software required for simple plug and play operation.
- extremely quiet belt drive, 2-speed turntable
- aluminum die-cast platter
- 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm
- high gloss black finish
- encode mp3s and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC
- USB cable supplied
- free Audacity software included
- analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- anti-skating control for increased stereo balance
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
- dust cover included
- designed and developed in the US and France
- w17.7 x d13.8 x h5.7 in.
- 12 lbs. 5,44 kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.