MOON 600i v2 Integrated Amplifier
“If you want the sound quality of a separate preamplifier and power amplifier in a compact, beautifully engineered package, I can’t think of a better choice than the MOON 600i Integrated Amplifier”
Robert Harley, The Absolute Sound
“If audio reproduction gets any better than this, I haven’t heard it. ”
Philip Beaudette, SoundStage!
- Our “no overall feedback” amplifier circuit design for more accurate musical reproduction.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 600i’s volume control is bypassed.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 490mV - 6.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 23,700Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Gain: 37dB
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W): 0.04%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping weight: 48 lb / 21 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 18.1 in / 47,6 x 10,2 x 46,0 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.