MOON 700i v2 *To Order
- Due to the specificity of the product, it is not available for sale online
- If you want to buy, please contact Carlos Moreira
Tel.: 917 230 062
MOON 700i v2 Integrated Amplifier
“MOON 700i is a ‘tour de force’ of audio engineering”
Philip Beaudette, SoundStage!
“In my humble opinion, the 700i can compete with any combination of preamp and amp at this price level and much more.”
Robert Youman, Positive Feedback
- Our “Lynx” Technology eliminates the global feedback loop and results in the following: more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each input.
- Any input is configurable to become a “bypass input”, whereby the 700i v2’s volume control is bypassed, permitting a plethora of applications including usage in a home-theater environment.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 175 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 350 W per channel
- Input Impedance: 23 700 Ω
- Inputs (RCA / XLR): 4 pairs / 1 pair
- Monitor Loop (RCA): 1 pair
- Gain: 37 dB
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -100 dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015 %
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 175 W): 0.04 %
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02 %
- Shipping weight: 62 lb / 28 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 5.5 x 18.1 in / 47.6 x 14.0 x 46.0 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.