THINKING INSIDE THE BOX
This elegant new design uses the configuration first exploited in the prestige Neat Ultimatum XL6 loudspeaker. The top section is sealed off from the lower, and incorporates two sealed chambers, operating as a two-way infinite baffle loudspeaker. A 50mm ribbon-type tweeter and 134mm bass/midrange unit are both mounted on a specially profiled sub-baffle, attached to the main cabinet via a de-coupling polyethylene membrane.
- Drive Unit Dimensions: Sub-bass units: 2 x 134mm, Bass/mid unit: 134mm, Tweeter: 50mm True Ribbon
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (minimum 5 Ohms)
- Sensitivity: 88dB/1 watt
- System: 2.5-way iso-baric bass reflex, incorporating integral iso-baric subwoofer.
- Drive units: 1x 134mm LF/Midrange unit; 1x Ribbon HF unit; 2x 134mm LF units
- Size (hxwxd): 110 x 17 x 25cm
- Weight: 18Kg each
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.