PREAMPLIFIER EXPOSURE XM3
- Only one unit stock!
- Open box, for customer demonstration
- 2 years warranty
The Exposure XM3 Preamplifier has a custom 200VA toroidal transformer for power supply. Several low ESR capacitors in parallel for the power supply.
All audio circuits to transistors in discrete topology. High quality resistors and capacitors.
The Exposure XM3 Preamplifier has separate selectable MM and MC inputs on the rear panel with charging adjustable and gain switches on the rear panel. High quality aluminum housing and extruded aluminum front panel.
- Large 200VA custom made toroidal transformer for power supply
- Multiple power supply capacitors in parallel for low ESR
- All discrete transistor audio stages
- High quality resistors & capacitors used in the signal path
- Separate MM & MC inputs selectable on the back panel
- Adjustable loading & gain switches on the back panel
- High quality all aluminium case work and extruded front panel
Moving Magnet Input
- Sensitivity: 3.5mV input for 350mV output, 40dB gain setting
- Signal to Noise ratio, ref 1KHz & 350mV out
- Gain Switch 4 ON : >70dB
- Gain Switch 4 OFF : >78dB
Moving Coil Input
- Sensitivity : 350uV input for 350mV output, 60dB gain setting
- Signal to Noise ratio, ref 1KHz & 350mV out : >67db A weighted. ALL gain switches (4-6)
- Frequency Response : 30Hz - 20KHz within +/- 0.25dB ref 1KHz with low frequency roll off below 30Hz
- Total Harmonic @ 1KHz, ref 350mV out <0.025% MC Input
- Maximum Output Voltage : 7.8V RMS 1KHz
- Output Impedance : 50 ohms
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V @ 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : <25W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 218mm x 89mm x 348mm
- Weight: 4kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.