MOON 740P *To Order
Due to the specificity of the product, it is not available for sale online
If you want to buy, please contact Carlos Moreira
Tel.: 917 230 062
Email: email@example.comWrapping up my thoughts on the MOON 740P"The MOON 740P is the first preamplifier that I felt enhanced my listening experience instead of degrading it. Its build quality is second to none and every single detail has clearly been thought through. It looks great on an equipment rack, and oozes luxury when you touch it."By Sam Rosen, Positive Feedback 18-05-2021
The MOON 740P Preamplifier is a dual-mono preamplifier, with a completely balanced design, following the steps of the reference model MOON 850P.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- 4 stages of our M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage DC regulation); a highly sophisticated circuit virtually free of noise, yielding exceptionally fast, precise, and very stable DC voltage.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 740P’s volume control is bypassed.
- Number of inputs - XLR / RCA: 2 pairs / 3 pairs
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 22,000Ω
- Gain: 9dB
- Number of Output - XLR / RCA: 1 pair / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz): 120dB @ full output
- Frequency response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -116dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.001%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.0003%
- Shipping weight: 35 lb / 16 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.5 in 47.6 x 10.2 x 41.9 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.