The MOON 850P Preamplifier is a balanced differential dual mono Preamplifier, with separate linear power supply and a top performance!
“It’s the most transparent preamp – or audio component of any sort – that I’ve heard.”
Brian Damkroger, Stereophile - Review Stereophile - MOON 850P
- 2-chassis design with 1 chassis housing the power supply, digital controller circuitry, software processing & the LED display. The other chassis contains ONLY audio circuitry.
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 40 stages in all.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
- Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 850P’s volume control is bypassed.
- Number of inputs - XLR / RCA: 3 pairs / 5 pairs
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 11,000Ω
- Gain: 9dB
- Number of Outputs - XLR / RCA: 2 pairs / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz): 130dB @ full output
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 100kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -130dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.0005%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.0001%
- Shipping weight: 67 kg
- Dimensions - each chassis (w x h x d): 47.6 x 10.2 x 41.9 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.