MOON 610LP *To Order
- Due to the specificity of the product, it is not available for sale online
- If you want to buy, please contact Carlos Moreira
Tel.: 917 230 062
Implementation dual-mono, circuit with completely balanced design, the MOON 610LP Phono Preamplifier has a purist design, strongly based on the reference of the MOON 810LP.
The voltage regulation of the power supply includes 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each of the ICs in the audio circuit signal path - 24 stages in total.
- 64 impedance load configurations from 12.1Ω to 47kΩ.
- 16 capacitance load configurations from 0pF to 1120pF.
- 16 gain level settings from 40dB to 70dB.
- Equalization curves selectable for RIAA and IEC standards.
- Fully compatible with external 820S power supply.
Custom parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very strict tolerances of 1%.
- Inputs (XLR / RCA): 1 pair / 1 pair
- S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain): 112dBr
- S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain): 93dBr
- IEC Curve Effect: -7dB @ 10Hz
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -106dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.001%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.002%
- Input overload @40dB gain (XLR / RCA): 200V RMS / 100V RMS
- Input overload @70dB gain (XLR / RCA): 5mV RMS / 2.5mV RMS
- Shipping weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in / 47,6 x 10,2 x 42,7 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.