MOON 810LP *To Order
- Due to the specificity of the product, it is not available for sale online
- If you want to buy, please contact Carlos Moreira
Tel.: 917 230 062
The MOON 810LP Phono Preamplifier has a truly purist design that is destined to become a new reference in analog audio. Surprising analog reproduction combined with unsurpassed flexibility.
The voltage regulation of the power supply includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each of the ICs in the audio circuit signal path - 24 stages in total.
The dedicated audio circuit board is mounted on a 5-point gel-based floating suspension, derived from our M-Octave technology, originally developed for our reference 850P preamp.
Fully compatible with external 820S power supply.
Custom parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very strict tolerances of 1%.
Four-layer PCB layouts with dedicated earth and power plans using pure copper for low impedance characteristics.
- Inputs (XLR / RCA): 1 pair / 1 pair
- S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain): 115dBr
- S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain): 95dBr
- IEC Curve Effect: -7dB @ 10Hz
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -106dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.0008%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.001%
- Input overload @40dB gain (XLR / RCA): 200mV RMS / 100mV RMS
- Input overload @70dB gain (XLR / RCA): 5mV RMS / 2.5mV RMS
- Shipping weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in / 47,6 x 10,2 x 42,7 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.