Graças a um DAC Wolfson de 24 bits, uma entrada de áudio USB 1.0 sem driver, de 24 bits/96kHz e entradas digitais S/PDIF e TosLink, o DAC Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 pega no som do seu computador, iPod, TV e outros dispositivos digitais e adiciona-lhes detalhe, profundidade e clareza para oferecer uma verdadeira experiência de áudio.
Generally the digital to analogue converter found in typical digital devices is pretty poor and won’t extract the truest quality of audio from your sources. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 works by taking a direct digital audio signal from your device to bypass its soundcard or DAC. It then digitally processes the audio signal using our custom designed technology, dramatically improving sound quality and reducing distortion. This results in greater detail, sparkling clarity and a deeper scale to all of your audio.
DacMagic 100 is very flexible and supports virtually all digital file formats including the very highest quality 24-bit studio master or lossless quality audio files stored on your computer. With three different digital connectivity options and the ability to connect four devices concurrently, Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 is a true digital music enhancement hub. Set-up is totally intuitive, allowing you to begin enjoying better quality audio in minutes.
SOUND FIRST DESIGN
Like all our products, the Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 was custom developed from the ground-up by our design team at our headquarters in the heart of London. Our engineering teams put an incredible amount of attention to detail on ensuring the sound quality is the focus of the product, for the Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 this included incorporating the very latest digital to analogue converter from market-leader Wolfson.
- Digital to analogue converter: Wolfson WM8742 24-bit DAC
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (±0.1dB)
- THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- THD @ 20kHz 0dBFs: <0.0025%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -113dBr
- Total correlated jitter: <130pS
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: < -130dB
- Crosstalk @ 20kHz: < -112dB
- Output impedance: <50ohms
- Max. output level (unbalanced): 2.3V rms
- Digital input word widths supported: 16-24bit
- Digital input sampling frequencies supported: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Max. power consumption: 5W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 106 x 46 x 130mm
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Whats in the box: DacMagic 100 Digital to Analogue Converter, Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, PSU (12V DC / 2A), Adapter, USB cable
Pagamento e Segurança
Métodos de pagamento
As suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.