O DAC/Streamer e Amp. de Auscultadores Matrix Audio element M é um novo membro da família Matrix Audio. Continua a linguagem de design de forma concisa e estável. Procura o equilíbrio entre desempenho, funcionalidade e preço fornecendo uma solução simples em stereo.
Nota: Apenas uma unidade em stock! Caixa aberta para demonstração a cliente. Com Garantia de 2 Anos.
The Matrix Audio element M runs a powerful audio playback system that supports all the popular formats. Simply connect a USB drive or configure a NAS storage device to browse your music library and enjoy up to 768kHz PCM and 22.4MHz DSD. Click HERE to learn more about MA player.
MA Remote app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android phones now. Browse and play your own high-quality digital audio, or enjoy hi-res streaming audio, whatever you want. MA Remote is now integrated with TIDAL and Qobuz streaming service. In addition, it’s also ROON Ready. Find Matrix device and control through ROON Remote, making playback faster.
Listening to network streaming media has become a normal part of life today. The element series also enables you to play music from your smartphone or other mobile devices via AirPlay & DLNA for convenient wireless streaming.
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording. The master MQA file is fully authenticated and is small enough to stream or download. The element series include MQA technology, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording.
Matrix Audio element M is positioned as the mid-range of the entire series and is also the most cost-effective product. We use ES9028PRO advanced D/A solution and SiTime low phase noise clock, combine with our development experience with ESS chips, to maximize its potential performance.
Matrix Audio developed a new low-impedance headphone amplifier consisting of discrete components for element M. This headphone amp has a bipolar input stage that effectively rejects common-mode distortion. The output stage is set in a high quiescent current state, giving you an intriguing mellow sound performance.
The RM3 infrared remote control is standard for element series products, we provide 5 different kinds of address code to avoid interference with other audio devices. On the other hand, MA Remote has 'Virtual Remote Control' feature, you can proceed all the setting operations of the unit through the app.
Different materials have their own resonant frequency. The element X is designed as double-shell structure. The inner shell uses stamp galvanized steel with multi-strip reinforcing ribs to ensure excellent strength and the external shell is made of 4mm aluminum. The combination of the two metals eliminates the fixed resonant frequency of each material and greatly reduces the negative impact that case resonance can have on the sound quality.
- CPU: NXP i.MX 6Quad 4x Cortex-A9 @1.2 GHz
- D/A Chip: ES9028PRO
- Clock Source: SiTime SiT8103
- COAXIAL & OPTICAL: PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz、48kHz、88.2kHz、96kHz、176.4kHz、192kHz, DSD 2.8MHz (DoP)
- IIS LVDS: PCM 16-32Bit /44.1kHz、48kHz、88.2kHz、96kHz、176.4kHz、192kHz、352.8kHz、384kHz、705.6kHz、768kHz, DSD 2.8MHz、5.6MHz, 11.2MHz (DoP), DSD 2.8MHz、5.6MHz、11.2MHz、22.4MHz、45MHz (Native)
- USB Audio: PCM 16-24Bit /44.1kHz、48kHz、88.2kHz、96kHz、176.4kHz、192kHz、352.8kHz、384kHz、705.6kHz、768kHz, MQA 16-24Bit /44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz MQA or MQA Studio stream, DSD 2.8MHz、5.6MHz、11.2MHz (DoP), DSD 2.8MHz、5.6MHz、11.2MHz、22.4MHz (Native)
- SNR: >-128dB
- THD+N: <0.00022%@1k，<0.00025%@20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.05 -3dB@150kHz
- Channel Crosstalk: >-145dB
- Amplitude: 4.0VRMS@0dB
- SNR: >-125dB
- THD+N: <0.00028%@1k，<0.00045%@20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.05 -3dB@120kHz
- Channel Crosstalk: >-128dB
- Amplitude: 2.0VRMS@0dB
- SNR: >-111dB@2VRMS
- THD+N: <0.0006%@1VRMS
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.1 -3dB@47kHz
- Output Impedance: <0.6Ω
- Output Power: 1320mW@33Ω，248mW@300Ω，124mW@600Ω，1%THD
- Gain: +12dB
- LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- WLAN: 2.4GHz/5GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard
- Format Supported: MP3, MA, WAV, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, OGG, APE, ALAC, M4A, DSF, DFF
- PCM Sampling Rate: PCM 16/24/32Bit 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz
- DSD Sampling Rate: DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz, 22.4MHz
- Roon Ready (certified): PCM 16-24Bit 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, 768kHz, DSD 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz
- AirPlay: PCM 16Bit 44.1kHz
USB Storage Device
Matrix Audio element M can use the devices which conform to the USB mass storage standard and supports FAT, FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS file formats, but is not guaranteed to be compatible with all storage devices or memory cards.
- Power Voltage: 230V position is fit for AC220V-240V 50/60Hz, 115V position is fit for AC100V-120V 50/60Hz
- Stand-by Power Consumption: <6W
- Sleep Power Consumption: <10W
- Max Power Consumption: <25W
- Dimension: 275×281×60mm - (L×W×H, including protruding parts)
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Accessories: RM3 remote control, Power cable, USB cable, Wi-Fi antenna x2
Pagamento e Segurança
Métodos de pagamento
As suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.