XPA-3 Gen3 Amplificador de potência audiófilo para Cinema em Casa de 3 canais
O novo XPA-3 é um amplificador de potência de qualidade audiófila de três canais. Perfeito para alimentar os três canais frontais importantes de um sistema de Cinema em Casa de 5.1 canais, 7.1 canais ou Dolby Atmos / DTS: X.
- The XPA-3 Gen3 is a fully modular audio power amplifier with a high-efficiency switch mode power supply (SMPS), independent, fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B amplifier modules, Optimized Class H™ power supply topology, and microprocessor-controlled fault protection.
- The XPA-3 is powered by a high efficiency, audiophile grade, Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS).
The XPA-3 Gen3 features three of our High-Powered Single Channel Modules.
Audio Specifications (Three High-Powered Single Channel Modules):
- Power Output:
300 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven.
550 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven.
300 watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; two channels driven.
490 watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; two channels driven.
275 watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; ALL THREE channels driven.
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad Band Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 80 kHz +0/-2 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.005%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
> 117 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
> 91 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms
(which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 500.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 1.5 V.
- Gain: 29 dB.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1,400 watts.
Note: The values shown refer to the amount of power the amplifier would
consume while playing test tones continuously, on all channels, at full power, into a load bank. Therefore they are not at all characteristic of what you would expect when playing music or the sound track from a movie. Normal audio signals are dynamic, so the amount of power they require from second to second varies widely, and the average is far lower than this. With normal content, even playing very loudly, one of our amplifiers will consume far less power than indicated in the chart, so these values should not be considered to be a circuit requirement for normal operation.
- Input Impedance:
33 kOhms (balanced).
23.5 kOhms (unbalanced).
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections (High-Powered Single Channel Modules):
Unbalanced (RCA); balanced (XLR); one each per channel, independently selectable.
- Input Connections (Stereo Modules):
2 Unbalanced (RCA); 2 balanced (XLR); two per channel, independently selectable.
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade, gold plated, 5-way binding posts.
Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC); <10 mA input current required.
Trigger Output: 12 VDC; can drive any load up to 120 mA.
- Between 100 VAC and 250 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On).
- Status LEDs: one per channel; blue.
Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- AC Power switch: rocker switch (switches AC main power).
- Status LEDs switch: disables front panel Status LEDs and dims Standby button halo.
- Input selector switches (one per channel):
metal toggle switches; select between balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Circuit Breaker: press button to reset circuit breaker.
- The XPA Gen3 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
17” wide x 8” high x 19” deep (unboxed; including feet).
17” wide x 7” high x 19” deep (unboxed; without feet).
24-1/2” wide x 12” high x 24-3/4” deep (boxed).
- 431 x 177 x 482 mm
17,69 Kg - 39 lbs (unboxed).
19,95 Kg - 44 lbs (boxed).
Pagamento e Segurança
Métodos de pagamento
As suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.