O Gira-Discos Music Hall mmf 3.3le é um Gira-Discos Audiófilo de 3 velocidades accionado por correia a um preço acessível.
Our first entry-level table utilizing the unique dual-plinth technology!
Focus on components
The 3-speed belt driven table was developed for those seeking a perfectly matched set of features with an uncompromising focus on sound performance.
The complete package
The Music Hall mmf-3.3le comes complete with a tonearm and Ortofon 2M Red cartridge precision mounted.
The Music Hall mmf-3.3le has a built-in electronic speed control for 33/45/and 78. The platter speed switches from 33 to 45 rpm at the touch of a button. 78 rpm requires the movement of the belt to a different location on the motor pulley, and the use of a different belt, included with the turntable.
Carbon fiber arm with bonded alloy headshell
This tonearm is unique to music hall. Bonding the alloy headshell to the carbon arm-tube stiffens and dampens the carbon fiber tube. This construction significantly improves the sound and performance over similar looking one-piece carbon arms. The alloy headshell allows you to securely mount the cartridge to the tonearm without the twist and flex that is common in lesser one-piece carbon arms. Tonearms should not twist/flex as this negatively impacts the cartridge and tonearm’s ability to properly track the record groove. On many one-piece carbon tonearms, you can literally pinch the cartridge end of arm between your thumb and forefinger and twist/flex the arm-tube. Try this with the music hall and the tonearm remains rigid as your fingers begin to ache.
- Gorgeous high-gloss piano black lacquer or exquisite walnut veneer finish
- Music Hall’s unique dual-plinth design – isolating the electronics and motor from the main bearing and tonearm
- 33⅓, 45, or 78 rpm speeds at the touch of a button
- Electronic speed controlled DC motor for superior speed stability, isolated on lower plinth
- Custom carbon fiber tonearm with alloy headshell for superb tracking ability
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm and acts as a resonance damper
- Highly regarded Ortofon 2M Red cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze main bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet
- High quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- Full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
Pagamento e Segurança
Métodos de pagamento
As suas informações de pagamento são processadas com segurança. Não armazenamos dados do cartão de crédito nem temos acesso aos números do seu cartão.