The Center Channel Speaker DALI OBERON VOKAL offers accurate, clear and detailed sound performance for your film and concert soundtrack. It was designed to be the perfect match with any of the speakers in the DALI OBERON series for a complete surround system. The Center Channel Speaker DALI OBERON VOKAL houses a 29 mm ultralight soft dome tweeter and 2 2 x 5.25" SMC-based wood fiber woofers - combining technologies that make it possible to create a Center Column that will render the sound as a much larger model.
The rounded edges and rustic fabric of these new DALI front grilles add a lighter and more contemporary visual look to the OBERON series. This look is enhanced by the elegantly shaped aluminium base mounted on the two floor-standing models.
The iron pole piece of the OBERON woofer magnet is crowned by a patented SMC disk - minimizing the negative effects of the iron. The use of the SMC disk greatly reduces mechanical distortion, which lowers third order distortion. This allows for a longer listening pleasure, a relaxed midrange and a surprising amount of detail for its price class.
WOOD FIBRE CONE
The OBERON woofer features a wood fibre cone with a blend of fine grain paper pulp, reinforced with wood fibres, which creates a stiff, light-weight and well-behaving structure. In combination with a low-loss surround and spider suspension, this cone reproduces the micro details in the signal - unfiltered and with high accuracy.
EASY TO POSITION
The driver materials, crossover design and geometry applied in the OBERON series has been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern. This ensures a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion. This is why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 47-26,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 89.5
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 4
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 109
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 250-150
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,600
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 5 X 5.25":
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 46
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: Shelf or Stand
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 0-50
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 161 x 441 x 295
- Accessories Included: Manual; Rubber Feet, Front Grille
- Weight [kg]: 7.45
Payment & Security