The DALI OBERON 1 Bookshelf Speakers are ultra-compact bookcase columns. The size of the box allows them an optimal balance between the internal volume for bass performance and a compact appearance for easy integration - suitable for smaller rooms, discreet audio configurations or wall mounting. They feature the same 29 mm ultra-light soft dome tweeter as their floor sisters, and a SMC-based 5.25 "wood fiber woofer to handle the mids and lows. The DALI OBERON 1 Bookshelf Speakers are based on DALI 's most innovative ideas, traditions and inventions - united in an elegant compact design.
EASY TO POSITION
Driving materials , the crossover design and geometry applied to the OBERON series have been selected to achieve a great dispersion pattern, ensuring a well-integrated sound, even when listening at an off-axis angle. a very low harmonic distortion and diffraction causing frequency distortions, which is why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
The rounded edges and rustic fabric of these new DALI front grilles add a lighter and more contemporary look to the OBERON series . This look is enhanced by the elegant aluminum base mounted on the two floor models.
WOOD FIBER CONE
The OBERON woofer features a wood fiber cone with a mixture of fine-grained paper pulp, reinforced with wood fibers, which creates a rigid, light and well-behaved structure. In combination with a low loss suspension and spider, this cone reproduces the micro details in the signal - unfiltered and with high precision.
The iron rod part of the OBERON woofer magnet is crowned by a patented SMC disc - minimizing the negative effects of iron. The use of the SMC disk considerably reduces mechanical distortion, which reduces third order distortion. This allows for longer listening pleasure, a relaxed break and a surprising amount of detail for your price class.
- Frequency Range (+/- 3 dB) [Hz]: 51-26,000
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) [dB]: 86
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 106
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 25-100
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,800
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 X 5.25 ":
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fiber Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 50
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: Shelf or stand < / li>
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 1-50
- Dimensions With Base (HxWx D) [mm]: 274 x 162 x 234
- Accessories Included: Manual; Rubber Feet, Front Grille
- Weight [kg]: 4.2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.