DALI PHANTOM E-60 (Unit)
Designed for ceiling or wall installation, with two small switches for tweeter settings and sound distribution.
Its polypropylene cones are highly resistant in humid and outdoor environments.
- Product series PHANTOM E
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 52 - 25,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms] 8
- Maximum SPL [dB] 104
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 30 - 120
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 3,300
- High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 28 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 6½"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Polypropylene Cone
- Enclosure type Open back
- Recommended Working Volume 5 - 50 L
- Connection Input Single Wire
- Recommended Placement In-Wall
- Functions Focus / Distributed
- Normal / HF + Tilt
- Dimensions (ØxD) [mm] 258 x 99
- Cut-Out Dimensions (ØxD) [mm] Ø225
- Accessories Included Cut-Out Template
- Logo Badge
- Optional Accessories Square Grille
- Weight [kg] 92
- Recommended Volume [litre] 5 – 50
NOTE: Price per unit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.