MOON 330A Power Amplifier
Technically, the MOON 330A is the stereo version of the flagship 400M Monoblock Amplifiers. Like all MOON products, the 330A Power Amplifier is built to the highest standards of materials, quality control, reliability and performance that has made MOON products so famous and respected around the world. The MOON 330A Power Amplifier represents not only an amazing value, but also amazing sound, period. It delivers a tight, extended and superbly authorative bass with power, weight and articulation.
- Balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 125 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 250 W per channel
- Output Power - Bridged mono at 8Ω: 400 W
- Input Sensitivity: 800mV RMS
- Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
- Gain: 31dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.02%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 125 W): 0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping weight: 33 lb / 15 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in / 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.