The On-Wall Speakers DALI OBERON ON-WALL are unobtrusive and surprisingly powerful. They use the DALI exclusive low-wall door system. They house a 29 mm ultra-light soft dome tweeter along with a 5.25" SMC-based wood fiber woofer and the single-shot low door system, which DALI has perfected. The On-Wall Speakers DALI OBERON ON-WALL combine technologies that make it possible to create Speakers that despite their compact size - will render sound like a much larger model, which is why it is the perfect choice for configurations stereo and surround.
The rounded edges and rustic fabric of these new DALI front grilles add a lighter and more contemporary visual look to the OBERON series. This look is enhanced by the elegantly shaped aluminium base mounted on the two floor-standing models.
The iron pole piece of the OBERON woofer magnet is crowned by a patented SMC disk - minimizing the negative effects of the iron. The use of the SMC disk greatly reduces mechanical distortion, which lowers third order distortion. This allows for a longer listening pleasure, a relaxed midrange and a surprising amount of detail for its price class.
WOOD FIBRE CONE
The OBERON woofer features a wood fibre cone with a blend of fine grain paper pulp, reinforced with wood fibres, which creates a stiff, light-weight and well-behaving structure. In combination with a low-loss surround and spider suspension, this cone reproduces the micro details in the signal - unfiltered and with high accuracy.
EASY TO POSITION
The driver materials, crossover design and geometry applied in the OBERON series has been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern. This ensures a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion. This is why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 55-26,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 86.5
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 107
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 25-150
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,100
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 X 5.25":
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 50
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: On-Wall
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 15-80
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 385 x 245 x 120
- Accessories Included: Manual; Rubber Feet, Front Grille
- Weight [kg]: 4.9
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.