The MOON 430HA Headphone Amplifier is a true “tour de force”, loaded with several state-of-the-art features. This pure, fully balanced Analog Amplifier uses a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain configuration (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply and an analog crossfeed circuit.
Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the MOON 430HA Headphone Amplifier will effortlessly take any Headphone to its full potential.
For headphone enthusiasts who desire perfection, the MOON 430HA is the ultimate solution. Borrowing various technologies from our most exotic and costlier Evolution series (M-LoVo, M-eVOL2) while incorporating the most advanced analog audio circuitry, the MOON 430HA Headphone Amplifier will achieve the very best possible sonic performance from your headphones. The optional DSD256 and 32-bit PCM capable DAC can be used with virtually any digital source such as computer for streaming music, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, offering the same fidelity as your music system.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
- Inputs include 1 balanced on XLR’s, 2 single-ended on RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
- M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB.
- Optional fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any virtual digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω: 667mW / 1.33W / 8W
- Headphone Impedance: 20 - 600Ω
- Frequency Response (audible): 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency Response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB
- Crosstalk: 110dB
- Input / Output impedance: 22KΩ / 1.25Ω
- Shipping weight: 9.5 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.1 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.