The MOON 400M Mono Power Amplifier is extremely powerful, but with the delicacy and articulation of the best amplifiers. The MOON 400M Mono Power Amplifier can take on virtually any speaker set you connect it to. Offering a background slam, with authority and weight for the music base, the MOON 400M Mono Power Amplifier will transport you to a live concert environment.
At the top of the music spectrum, the MOON 400M Mono Power Amplifier offers subtlety, detail and refinement that can challenge your perception of reality vs. recorded music.
When used in conjunction with the 350P Preamplifier, the results are without equal. There isn’t a more refined combination at this price point. An ultimate combination for the discerning music lover, and for those who like to listen at higher sound levels.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
- Fully balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 10 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 400 W
- Output Power at 4Ω: 650 W
- Input Sensitivity: 800mV RMS
- Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
- Gain: 36dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 106dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10Hz - 125kHz +0/-3dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.02%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 400 W): 0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
- Shipping weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.