The DALI OPTICON 8 MK2 Floorstandig Speakers are the driving force behind the new DALI OPTICON MK2 family - the only three-way speakers in the series.
The DALI OPTICON 8 MK2 Floorstanding Speakers combine immense low-frequency bandwidth, volume potential and dynamic precision with extraordinary details and clarity from the dedicated midrange driver.
The DALI OPTICON 8 MK2 Floorstanding Speakers offer an extended low frequency profile that adapts to installations in large listening spaces with more distant room boundaries.
The SMC used in DALI OPTICON MK2's magnet motor system has very high magnetic permeability and very low electrical conductivity. It works primarily by minimising eddy currents in the magnet system pole piece. This improves flux linearity, reducing the magnetic hysteresis. Resulting in a significant reduction of electro-acoustic distortion.
The new DALI OPTICON MK2 hybrid tweeter marries the CALLISTO-derived 29 mm soft dome with a custom 17 x 45 mm ribbon - mounted on a cast aluminium faceplate that incorporates dispersion control detailing. This combination offers the clarity, speed and dynamics of a dome tweeter, with the very high frequency detail and smooth finesse of a ribbon tweeter.
The newly introduced DALI OPTICON MK2 Dual Flare technique brings port design into the realm of aerodynamics - with exit and entry flares carefully designed to minimise turbulence. Dual Flare enables DALI OPTICON MK2 reflex ports to remain laminar and work effectively to reinforce low frequency performance to a significantly higher volume level than would otherwise be possible.
ASSEMBLED IN PAIRS
Speakers used and enjoyed in pairs should also be built as pairs! DALI's manufacturing process is designed to ensure that stereo pairs of speakers are built and tested sequentially by a single manufacturing technician, using components taken in the same order from the same batch. It’s a process that helps ensure ultimate visual and acoustic pair matching.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 38 - 30,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 88.5
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 4
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 112
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 40 - 300
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 380 / 2,200 / 14,000
- Crossover Principle: 3 + ½-way
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity: 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type: Ribbon
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Midrange driver, Quantity: 1 x 6 1/2"
- Midrange driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 2 x 8"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 29.5
- Connection Input: Bi-Wiring, Bi-Amping (INT)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 30 - 150
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 1141 x 241 x 450
- Accessories Included: Manual, Rubber Feet, Spikes M8, Assembly Tools
- Weight [kg]: 34.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.