The DALI ALTECO C-1 Dolby Atmos Speakers are truly multipurpose speakers. The perfect fit for adding height information to a surround setup or taking on the role of remote stereo speakers. The DALI ALTECO C-1 Dolby Atmos Speakers design the crossover for stereo use and maintain a strict focus on DALI sound design principles. DALI has created columns that provide height information in Atmos, DTS-X and Auro-3D films.
DUAL SOUND MODE
The unique angular design combined with the dual sound mode enables this speaker to be used in a multitude of different scenarios. Choose 'UP' on the front baffle switch to beam the sound waves either straight out for a soft downwards angle, or by selecting 'DOWN', beaming the sound almost straight down for close position listening.
The angular design of this speaker makes it perfect for up-firing use. Combined with a surround receiver that has the ability to render height information (Dolby Atmos, DTS-X or Auro-3D), placing it on top of the front speakers, and even on top of the rear speakers will offer an excellent ceiling reflected rendering of height information in compatible movies and concerts.
WOOD FIBRE CONES
Our low-loss drivers uses a mix of low-mass paper cones with wood fibre reinforcement. The embedded wood fibres give the surface an uneven structure, which dramatically minimizes the resonance of the surface. This creates the best possible reproduction of every detail in the audio signal.
SOFT DOME TWEETER
The dome tweeter offers best-in-class resolution with an extended frequency response, wide dispersion and low coloration. A clear heritage from our high-end series. The tweeter is based on an ultra-lightweight weaved fabric, which weighs less than half of the market standard (0.056 mg/mm2).
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 74 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 83.0 dB
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6 ohms
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 103 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 40 - 100 Watt
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,100 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 21 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 4.5"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Closed Box
- Connection Input: Single Wire (Spring loaded push button)
- Recommended Placement: On-Wall, On speaker
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 1 - 100 cm
- Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]: 265 x 160 x 200
- Accessories Included: Rubber Feet, Manual
- Weight [kg]: 2.9 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.