The DALI OPTICON 1 MK2 Bookshelf Speakers are compact Speakers that can be mounted on a pedestal, installed close to the boundaries of the room. The built-in Dual Flare reflex provides DALI OPTICON 1 MK2 Bookshelf Speakers with outstanding bass performance, for its size, integrating seamlessly with the inherent medium and high frequency quality of its drivers.
The SMC used in DALI OPTICON MK2's magnet motor system has very high magnetic permeability and very low electrical conductivity. It works primarily by minimising eddy currents in the magnet system pole piece. This improves flux linearity, reducing the magnetic hysteresis. Resulting in a significant reduction of electro-acoustic distortion.
The newly introduced DALI OPTICON MK2 Dual Flare technique brings port design into the realm of aerodynamics - with exit and entry flares carefully designed to minimise turbulence. Dual Flare enables DALI OPTICON MK2 reflex ports to remain laminar and work effectively to reinforce low frequency performance to a significantly higher volume level than would otherwise be possible.
ASSEMBLED IN PAIRS
Speakers used and enjoyed in pairs should also be built as pairs! DALI´s manufacturing process is designed to ensure that stereo pairs of speakers are built and tested sequentially by a single manufacturing technician, using components taken in the same order from the same batch. It’s a process that helps ensure ultimate visual and acoustic pair matching.
MADE IN DENMARK
Manufacture of the DALI OPTICON MK2 series has been retained firmly at DALI´s factory, in Denmark. In-house woodworking facility handles everything from cutting the MDF enclosure panels to applying the surface finishes. Assembly by hand, testing and quality approval on each and every speaker is also handled on our own assembly lines.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 62 - 26,500
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 86.0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 4
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 105
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 25 - 100
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,000
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 29 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Midrange driver, Quantity: 1 x 4 3/4"
- Midrange driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 61.5
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: On-Wall Shelf or Stand
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 2 - 80
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 261 x 152 x 231
- Accessories Included: Manual, Rubber Bumpers and Wall Bracket
- Weight [kg]: 4.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.