- Optional expansion module - BluOs NPM-1 (App + WI-FI)
The DALI SOUND HUB is the brain behind its DALI CALLISTO C Wireless Speakers, DALI RUBICON C and DALI OBERON C , transmitting high resolution audio to your Speakers, automatically switching between the various sources. The DALI SOUND HUB brings true convenience without compromise for music and cinema lovers who demand more.
Setting up a Hi-Fi system couldn't be easier. You literally only have to connect the power chord to the CALLISTO speakers and the Sound Hub followed by pushing the CONNECT button. Voilà and you are ready to stream from your phone or music server.
Touch Sensitive Volume
The touch sensitive panel atop the CALLISTO C speaker cabinet lets you control the volume at the touch of your finger tip. The included Bluetooth remote & the Sound Hub's volume knob gets the job done just as easily. Regardless of your approach, the actual volume change is done at the very end of the signal chain.
The Sound Hub supports a list of different sources: Bluetooth (AAC & Apt-X HD), Analogue (RCA & Mini Jack), Coaxial RCA, 2 x Optical (Audio & TV), USB output (Google Chromecast Audio) and 2 x modular expansion ports (e.g. BluOS).
Benefit from Bluesound’s incredible BluOS hi-res multi-room platform by adding the optional BluOS module. BluOS is devised by audiophiles for audiophiles to deliver the best digital sound quality imaginable throughout your house. Access almost any streaming service via the free BluOS app.
The wireless DALI CALLISTO C, DALI RUBICON C and DALI OBERON C systems are now MQA Certified by MQA Ltd. This applies to all the products in the mentioned ranges, when the optional BluOS NPM-1 plug-in module is installed.
MQA’s award-winning technology captures 100% of the original recording and packages it in a file small enough to stream. When streamed by BluOS through the Sound Hub's wireless no-loss fully digital audio transfer, every little detail in the MQA file will find its way to the ear of the listener.
BluOS was an early adopter of the MQA technology and the RUBICON C, CALLISTO C and OBERON C systems now join nearly 30 other BluOS Enabled products by NAD Electronics and Bluesound.
Already acquired DALI Sound Hubs, which includes a BluOS NPM-1 module, will automatically be updated with the MQA technology.
- Connection Input: 2 x Optical (TosLink), Coax (S/PDIF), RCA (Analouge Stereo), 3.5 mm Mini Jack, 2 x Plug-In Module, Chromecast ready
- Connection Output: Stereo Line Level (RCA), SUB Out (RCA), USB Charge Output (5V/1A)
- Wireless Input(s): Bluetooth 4.2 (AAC, Apt-X, Apt-X HD)
- Wireless Output: Full 24 Bit / 96 kHz (No bit-loss attenuated)
- Wireless Audio RF Band [MHz]: 5725-5875 MHz
- Max. Digital Resolution [bits/KHz]: 24 / 96
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 4.5
- Standby Power Consumption [W]: 2.5
- Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]: 76 x 300 x 213
- Accessories Included: Quick Setup Guide
- Weight [kg]: 1.6
- Input Impedance RCA [Ω]: 10k
- Input Sensitivity RCA [V]: 2.3
- Input Impedance 3.5mm Mini-jack [Ω]: 10k
- Input Sensitivity 3.5mm Mini-jack [V]: 1.2
- Input Impedance S/PDIF [Ω]: 75
- Output Voltage Max. Line Level [V]: 1.9
- Output Voltage Max. Sub-Out [V]: 0.9
- Input Mains Voltage [Volts]: Universal AC Mains Adapter (1.75 m wire length)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.