The Music Hall mmf 5.3 Turntable is a 2-speed belt-driven audiophile turntable employing the original Music Hall exclusive dual-base construction.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
- Alloy platter with soft felt mat screw-on record clamp
- High quality gold RCA connectors
- Detachable phono cable
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet
- Built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
- Power Supply: 15V / 0-0.8mA DC Universal Power Supply
- Power Connection: 100 – 240 Volt 50 or 60 Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: < 1 W
- Speeds: 33 1⁄3 rpm (manual change to 45 rpm)
- Wow and Flutter: ± 0.10 %
- Speed Deviation: ± 0.80%
- Rumble Max: > – 70 db
- Effective Tonearm Length: 9 in. (230 mm)
- Tonearm Weight: 250g (without counterweight)
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 8.5g
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Product Dimensions: w18.25” x d13.25” x h5.5”
- Weight: 10 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.