The Music Hall mmf 7.3se Turntable is a Turntable two-speed Audiophile , belt driven, which employs the original Music Hall original construction.
The distinctive design of the Music Hall mmf 7.3se isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip-toe feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor speed controls, and wiring are isolated on their own platform and completely decoupled from the turntable.
Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping.
- Music Hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- One-Piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- Fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- Completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- Motor sits on its own resonance-damping puck
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with replaceable nude fine line diamond stylus
- The supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
- Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free, fluid operation
- Non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp and soft felt mat
- high-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- Adjustable tip-toe feet with anti scratch cups
- Low-noise, fully-manual belt drive design
- Built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor included
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- Power supply: 15V / 0-0.8mA DC, universal power supply
- Power connection: 100 – 240 Volt, 50 or 60 Hz
- Standby power consumption: <1 W
- Speeds: 33⁄13 rpm & 45 rpm, Electronic speed change
- Wow and flutter: 0.10 %
- Speed deviation: ± 0.06%
- Rumble max: >–73 db
- Effective tonearm length: 9 in. (230 mm)
- Tonearm weight: 250 g (without counterweight)
- Effective tonearm mass: 8.5 g
- Overhang: 18 mm
- Product Dimensions: W18.25” x D13.25” x H5.5”
- Weight: 11 kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.