The Transport CD Player w/ DAC MOON 260D is a two-in-one device - Autonomous 32-bit CD and DAC player, combining high-performance USB input and CD playback in a single device. A true high-performance digital product at an affordable price that meets current and future needs.
TWO IN ONE: AUTONOMOUS CD PLAYER AND DAC
The Transport CD Player w/ DAC MOON 260D with 32-bit DAC , is the next evolutionary step in the combination of high performance features, useful features, music CD playback on one device.
HIGHLY FLEXIBLE WITH USB INPUT
The Transport CD Player w/ DAC MOON 260D provides superb flexibility as a result of being a "CD TRANSPORT" and an all-in-one DAC. Thanks to its 32-bit processing engine, upsampling capabilities, MOON BRAND power supplies and elaborate analog stages, the sonic performance of the 260D is not comparable in its price category. The DAC section is entirely optional, so you can easily add it later, if not needed now.
Transport CD Player w/ DAC MOON 260D features" MQA Pass-Through "capability. The MQA encoded data on the disk will be produced on the digital output so that a DAC, certified by the MQA , decodes and provides the complete performance that the MQA offers.
- Frequency response (full range): 2Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB @ full output
- Channel Separation: 116dB
- Intrinsic Jitter: 1 picosecond RMS
- Analog Output @ 0dBFS: 2.0 V
- Analog output impedance: 75Ω
- PCM Bit-depth range: 16 - 24 bits
- PCM sampling frequency rates: 44.1 - 192kHz
- Shipping weight: 7.5 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.