MOON 340i X Integrated Amplifier
The MOON 340i X Integrated Amplifier integrated allows you to integrate your music system in distinctively new ways. Combining high power, sonic finesse and superb flexibility, the 340i X will seduce you with its musical authority, as well as its rich, engaging and lifelike sound quality.
- 6 (six) line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
- 1 (one) pair of balanced input (XLR).
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack located on the front panel.
- A massive oversized power supply using a custom toroidal transformer design.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- One audio input which functions as a “pass-through”, bypassing the gain stage to accommodate components like a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used instead.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- Output Power at 8Ω: 100 W per channel
- Output Power at 4Ω: 200 W per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 370mV - 3.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 11,000Ω
- Gain: 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 110dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 2Hz - 90kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk: -88dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.015%
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 100 W): 0.05%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.03%
- Optional Digital Inputs: S/PDIF, USB, Optical
- Maximum PCM Resolution: 32-bit / 384kHz
- DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight: 28 lb / 13 kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.8 in / 42.9 x 8.9 x 37.6 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.