The refinement of mid-priced Phono Preamps has become even better. The MOON 310LP Phono Preamp takes the performance of its highly acclaimed predecessor to other levels.
Large power supply isolated on a separate circuit board using a toroidal transformer with 2 stages of voltage regulation.
RCA and balanced XLR output connectors with single termination.
Can be operated with a compatible external power supply.
The voltage regulation of the power supply includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each of the ICs in the audio circuit signal path - 2 stages in total.
The power supply has custom MOON electrolytic capacitors.
4-layer printed circuit boards with pure copper strokes for a much shorter signal path; this results in greater sonic accuracy and dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio.
A symmetrical circuit design with an accurate combination of the best high quality electronic components.
- S / N Ratio (full scale @ 40dB gain): 110dBr
- S / N Ratio (full scale @ 66dB gain): 88dBr
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ± 0.5dB
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: - 100dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.001%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.009%
- Input overload @ 40dB gain: 58mV RMS @ 1kHz
- Input overload @ 66dB gain: 3.0mV RMS @ 1kHz
- Shipping weight: 7.0 lbs. / 3.1 Kg
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 7.0 x 3.0 x 11.0 in. / 17.8 x 7.6 x 28.0 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.