Unlike some subwoofers, the DALI SUB C-8 D Subwoofer is designed to work equally well in both music and movies. It is very important for DALI that a subwoofer can perform faithfully to the input signal. Although with an 8" down-woofer, the DALI SUB C-8 D Subwoofer is anything but a 'BoomBox'.
All amplifiers in DALI Subwoofers have the stamina to keep a high-yield performance and the headroom to draw out that little extra when needed.
All DALI Subwoofers are compatible with almost any amplifier, receiver or processor due to the choice of LFE or LINE inputs.
ELEGANT AND SIMPLE DESIGN
The cabinet is designed to fit perfectly to the size of the woofer, but without forgoing the inner volume that is needed to produce a powerful bass performance.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 33 - 200
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 109
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 40 - 120
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 8" long stroke
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Paper Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 49.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]: 220
- Continous IEC Power Output [RMS watt]: 170
- Input Impedance [ohms]: 25k
- Connection Input: Mono (LFE), RCA, Stereo (low-pass filtered)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 10 - 30
- Functions: Crossover Frequency, Phase Switch, Standby (Auto Power) On/Off Switch, Volume (Gain)
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 250
- Standby Power Consumption [W]: 0.4
- Idle Power Consumption[W]: 10.4
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 335 x 295 x 310
- Accessories Included: Manual
- Weight [kg]: 10.4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.