DALI SUB E-12 F Subwoofer is an elegant subwoofer that is strong enough for most purposes, whether there is music or movies in your program. The DALI SUB E-12 F Subwoofer has a 12” woofer, capable of moving a lot of air with power and precision. The cone is made of pure aluminum for maximum rigidity and a harmonious exterior.
Giving the illusion that the subwoofer is floating on air, the elegant aluminium base decouples the subwoofer from the floor and integrate seamlessly to the room.
ELEGANT AND SIMPLE DESIGN
The cabinet is designed to fit perfectly to the size of the woofer, but without forgoing the inner volume that is needed to produce a powerful bass performance.
All amplifiers in DALI Subwoofers have the stamina to keep a high-yield performance and the headroom to draw out that little extra when needed.
All DALI Subwoofers are compatible with almost any amplifier, receiver or processor due to the choice of LFE or LINE inputs.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 28 - 190
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 112
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 40 - 120
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 12" long stroke
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Polymere Aluminimum
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 36.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]: 220
- Continous IEC Power Output [RMS watt]: 170
- Input Impedance [ohms]: 25k
- Connection Input: Mono Line Level (LFE), RCA, Stereo Line Level (low pass filtered)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: > 5
- Functions: Crossover Frequency, Phase Switch, Standby (Auto Power) On/Off Switch, Volume (Gain)
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 250
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 370 x 340 x 380
- Accessories Included: Manual, Rubber Bumpers, Spikes M6
- Weight [kg]: 14.7
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.