The launch of the DALI SUB E-9 F Subwoofer marks a new stage in what is possible at this level of subwoofers! The DALI SUB E-9 Subwoofer has a 9” woofer, capable of moving a lot of air with power and precision. The cone is made of pure aluminum for maximum rigidity and a harmonious exterior.
All amplifiers in DALI Subwoofers have the stamina to keep a high-yield performance and the headroom to draw out that little extra when needed.
All DALI Subwoofers are compatible with almost any amplifier, receiver or processor due to the choice of LFE or LINE inputs.
Appearing to hover above the floor, the cabinet is effectively decoupled from the floor by means of four polymer-based oversized spikes. The distance of 30 mm eliminates any potential turbulence from the space between the cabinet and the floor itself.
ELEGANT AND SIMPLE DESIGN
The cabinet is designed to fit perfectly to the size of the woofer, but without forgoing the inner volume that is needed to produce a powerful bass performance.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 37 - 200
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 111
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 40 - 120
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 9" long stroke
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Aluminium
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 39.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]: 220
- Continous IEC Power Output [RMS watt]: 170
- Input Impedance [ohms]: 25k
- Connection Input: Mono (LFE), RCA, Stereo (low-pass filtered)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 10 - 30
- Functions: Crossover Frequency, Phase Switch; Standby (Auto Power) On/Off Switch, Volume (Gain)
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 250
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 307 x 288 x 311
- Accessories Included: Manual
- Weight [kg]: 11.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.