By providing the DALI SUB M-10 D Subwoofer with the “cinema mode” feature, it will bring a lot of strength to any cinema experience. With a down-firing woofer, the DALI SUB M-10 D Subwoofer easily reflects the bass within any room. This subwoofer is designed to work equally well with music and movies.
Giving the illusion that the Subwoofer is floating on air, the elegant aluminium base decouples the subwoofer from the floor and integrate seamlessly to the room.
All amplifiers in DALI Subwoofers have the stamina to keep a high-yield performance and the headroom to draw out that little extra when needed.
All DALI Subwoofers are compatible with almost any amplifier, receiver or processor due to the choice of LFE or LINE inputs.
ELEGANT AND SIMPLE DESIGN
The cabinet is designed to fit perfectly to the size of the woofer, but without forgoing the inner volume that is needed to produce a powerful bass performance.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 25 - 240
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 111
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 40 - 120
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 10" long stroke
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Carbon fibre cone
- Enclosure type: Closed Box
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]: 500
- Continous IEC Power Output [RMS watt]: 300
- Input Impedance [ohms]: 26k
- Connection Input: Mono (LFE), RCA, Stereo (low-pass filtered)
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: > 5
- Functions: Cinema/Hifi Switch, Crossover Frequency, Standby (Auto Power) On/Off, Switch, Standby (Auto Power) On/Off, Variable Phase Control, Volume (Gain)
- Max. Power Consumption [W]: 550
- Dimensions With Base (HxWxD) [mm]: 370 x 340 x 340
- Accessories Included: Manual, Remote Control, Spikes M10
- Weight [kg]: 20.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.