The SUGDEN IA-4 Masterclass Integrated Amplifier is the main and most popular Integrated Amplifier from SUGDEN. Weighing in at a substantial 20 kg, the SUGDEN IA-4 Integrated Amplifier has an imposing appearance and impressive build quality. There are several input and output features, including a high quality Phono Preamplifier.
The Class A power output circuit has been upgraded from the A21 series with a larger power supply and improved output capacitors. Gold-plated circuit boards, complete relay switching and a precision input selector switch offer more details.
The IA-4's Preamplifier section has a sophisticated design, with surprising clarity and detail . The most relevant feature of the Integrated Amplifier SUGDEN Masterclass IA-4 is its ability to create great performance with depth and height in any type of music.
- Inputs: Three line level, tape, MM phono, balanced
- Outputs: Variable pre-out, fixed out, loudspeaker out
- Volume Control: Remote control compatible
- Line Input Sensitivity: 125mV
- Phono Input Sensitivity: 2mV (MM)
- Power Output: 33 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response: +/-1dB 14Hz-200kHz
- Bandwidth: 6Hz-300kHz
- Signal to Noise: >84dB
- Dimensions: 165 x 430 x 440mm (hwd)
- Gross Weight: 20kgs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.