- The grilles are always white. However, the client can have them painted in any other colour
- This price is only for the UNIT
The thin and versatile construction of the DALI PHANTOM M-250 Built-in Speakers was developed for installation in a multi-channel wall. They offer DALI sound, spacious and enveloping for your Home Theater (Home Cinema) - without physically dominating the room.WIDE DISPERSION
All speakers by DALI are designed around the principle of wide dispersion. This entails an off-axis optimisation of the audio reproduction. The technology is perfect for use in install speakers, since they are always mounted flush against either a wall or ceiling.
One of our goals for the PHANTOM S and M models was to create high-end in-wall speakers with a slim profile that allowed for maximum flexibility when installed. We achieved this by keeping the cabinet depths at only 100-103 mm, which fits into almost any standard wall.
The magnetic floating front grille forms the visual presence of the PHANTOM S and M speakers. The discreet, simple, but modern Nordic design is non-intrusive and at the same time pleasing to the eye.
TRADITIONAL SPEAKER TECHNOLOGIES
The high-end PHANTOM install speakers are packed with traditional speaker virtues. Not only are the wood fiber cones and ultra-lightweight soft dome tweeters mounted in a classic MDF baffle, the placement of the drivers is just similar to our traditional speakers.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 58 - 24,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 89.0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 107
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 30 - 180
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,700
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 28 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 2 x 5.25"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Vented Box (2 x bass ports)
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Centre / Soundbar, In-Wall, On-Wall
- Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]: 775 x 250 x 106
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]: 751 x 226 x 100
- Accessories Included: Manual, Cut-Out Template, 3 mm Allen Bit
- Weight [kg]: 8.45
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.