- This price is only for the UNIT
DALI PHANTOM H-60 is an in-wall speaker build around traditional loudspeaker technologies. At its centre is the easy to recognize the DALI woofer cone made from a mix of paper pulp and wood fibre. This gives the cone a light, well behaved, but random structure that helps reproduce even the smallest details in the music.
The powerful low-loss magnet system deliver precision and timing to the low frequencies and the ultra lightweight soft dome tweeter adds great resolution to the high frequencies. Together they blend into a very coherent, highly detailed, clear and natural soundstage. PHANTOM H-60 is a true full range loudspeaker and needs no supplement subwoofer - it is all about true hi-fi sound, versatility, and flexibility.
- Product series PHANTOM H
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 51 - 25,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6
- Maximum SPL [dB] 107
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 30 - 150
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 1,900
- High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 28 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 6½"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type Open back
- Recommended Working Volume 10 - 35 L
- Connection Input Single Wire
- Recommended Placement In-Wall
- Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 300 x 300 x 95
- Cut-Out Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm] 264 x 264
- Accessories Included 3mm Allen Key
- Cut-Out Template
- Logo Badge
- Weight [kg] 2,6
- Recommended Volume [litre] 10 – 35
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.