The special edition of the SUGDEN A21SE Integrated Amplifier is based on the strengths of the Classic SUGDEN A21 Amplifier. Offers pure Class A operation, the sound remains distinctly SUDGEN. Updated with a 50% bigger power supply and higher output power, the dynamics are even more impressive.
A sophisticated Preamplifier circuit and other improvements have been made to the SUGDEN A21SE Integrated Amplifier. This provides greater clarity without adding shine, producing crystal clear treble. The larger power supply offers greater control over a wider range of loudspeakers and enhanced micro dynamics for lower level listening.
- Inputs: Three line level, tape, MM phono, balanced
- Outputs: Variable pre-out, fixed out, loudspeaker out
- Volume Control: Remote control compatible
- Line Input Sensitivity: 125mV
- Phono Input Sensitivity: 2mV (MM)
- Power Output: 33 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response: +/-1dB 14Hz-200kHz
- Bandwidth: 6Hz-300kHz
- Signal to Noise: >84dB
- Dimensions: 165 x 430 x 440mm (hwd)
- Gross Weight: 20kgs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.